Bitmain Antminer Z9 MINI – Ships Sep. 5-15
Check out the daily earnings and mineable coins here: http://link.revolux.io/240Calc
Change the "Equihash" value to 10000 Sols/s
– This is a PRE-ORDER item shipping from Bitmain between Sep. 5-15
– The product will be shipped to the buyer within 24 hours of receiving it from Bitmain
– Item is protected by a 180-Day Warranty provided by Bitmain.
– Brand NEW, unopened item in original Bitmain packaging.
– Power Supply IS included..
Order price includes Shipping, Tariffs, Taxes, and PSU. Overall cost is less than what you would get on Bitmain website with all these items included, and no need to pay in crypto.
You are purchasing a pre-order for the Antminer Z9 MINI
This item is stated to ship Sep. 5-15
All sales are final. No refunds will be granted.
Tracking information will be provided the day the item is received from the manufacturer and shipped to the buyer. The unit carries a 180 day warranty which can be handled directly through Bitmain using the order number provided.
Upon arrival, If you notice damage to the miner due to shipping, please inform us by via our support page at https://revolux.io/ within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website, and document the damage to the box/internals IMMEDIATELY.
WE DO NOT OFFER WARRANTY
Warranty is 180 days and must be processed directly through BITMAIN.
Below are the warranty terms as stated on the Bitmain website:
A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the actual shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately
The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instructions.
Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of customs formalities or other reasons.